Hello friends, today I am going to give you method for how to use WhatsApp on PC without Bluestacks, there are many methods available on Internet which shows using WhatsApp on Computer with the help of Android Emulator namely Bluestacks but I found that many people are not able to install Bluestacks and so not even able to use WhatsApp on PC and even I was not able to install Bluestacks as I don’t have computer with graph card.
So friends with this method we are going to use Wassapp which will help you to text with friends and use other features. Lemme tell you that Wassapp is not official app given by WhatsApp but its unofficial one which helps people chat, send images, etc.
Also See : WhatsApp for PC
So not taking your much time lemme give you the exact method on how to really use WhatsApp on PC and that too without Bluestacks.
Steps to use WhatsApp for PC using Wassapp :
Before going deep into the post you would ask what is Wassapp actually?
Also See : Hike Messenger for PC
Well Wassapp is unofficial client of WhatsApp which can be installed on any Windows Operating system and the most important thing is that its really very much lighter to use in size compared to Bluestacks and another fantastic thing is even that you don’t need an graphic card, 2GB RAM and such requirements.
Features of Wassapp :
- No need of any graphic card
- Gives you exact features which is provided by WhatsApp Mobile App
- No hanging while use
- Its really light in weight
Also See : Real Racing 3 for PC
How to use Wassapp ?
I have given out few steps which you need to follow in order to use WhatsApp on your Computer system and that too without Bluestacks.
- Download Wassapp software from here (Its of just 10.5 MB) You can download it in the beginning of this post or in the end (Green Download button).
- After downloading you need to install it into your PC
- After that open Wassapp and you will see two options : Login & Register
- If you are already a user of WhatsApp then enter your mobile number and password and click on Login
- Now you will see chat screen and your contact list
- That’s it
If you don’t have account then its better to create new account from your mobile phone after installing WhatsApp mobile application.
So folks, I hope you enjoyed this post and if you found any issue then please do comment and let us know about it, we are always here to help you out. Stay tuned with our website.